Tue, May 09|
Men WORTH Meeting - Squamish
"A men's social group is the most inexpensive and enjoyable way to begin reducing our mortality risk." Men WORTH Meeting has been created to bring men together who will benefit greatly through interaction.
Time & Location
May 09, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PDT
Squamish, 1861 Mamquam Rd, Squamish, BC V8B 0G2, Canada
About the Event
Our Men WORTH Meeting fellowship will consist of:
Business owners, executives, entrepreneurs, professionals, community leaders, and professionals in entertainment, music and sport.
The premise is simple.
- A monthly get together in-person for a beer, wine, coffee & or tea in a social setting where you can engage in conversation about ideas, with other men in the community who share common ground, similar responsibilities, but not always the same viewpoints.
- To enjoy facilitated discussion about most everything from business, activities, finance, personal or professional interests and even current affairs – locally or globally.
- To add value to other men with perspective, knowledge, community, network and support.
- To build trust in a group of men who will have your back, look out for your best interests and respect your confidentiality.
What MWM is not:
- This is not a self-help or support group – although there will be plenty of support for anyone who needs it.
- This is not a confessional of traumas or challenges – although it is a space that it is welcome and encouraged if you need to share.
- This is not a mastermind group – although you’ll likely come away with some great ideas and contacts from time to time that will help you personally or professionally
- This is not book club – although reading is encouraged and sharing what you’ve read is too.
Men WORTH Meeting will consist of:
1. One group in-person meeting per month (every second Tuesday 6:30pm to 8pm, location tbd – discussed at each gathering)
2. One master Man WORTH Meeting session per month with a guest speaker. (This will open to our North America wide online-only members as well.)
3. Future hosted activities and events
4. Mentorship opportunities - coming fall 2023
5. Annual Leader Transformation Retreat