Tue, Mar 28|
MWM - Virtual Event
ManWORTHMeeting - Guest Speaker
Join us for our monthly, members only, guest speaker event "A men's social group is the most inexpensive and enjoyable way to begin reducing our mortality risk." Men WORTH Meeting has been created to bring men together who will benefit greatly through interaction.
Time & Location
Mar 28, 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
MWM - Virtual Event
About the Event
ManWORTHMeeting is our members only guest speaker series. This month we feature, Robert Grigore.
Robert Grigore is a Registered Clinical Counsellor, Certified EMDR Therapist & Approved EMDR Consultant by the EMDR International Association, Founder of Grigore Counselling & Associates, and the author of the book entitled: You Need Therapy. EMDR: Real People With Real Problems Getting Real Help. He’s had the honour of transforming the lives of 700+ individuals ranging from students, to professionals, to managers, to CEOs, to top secret celebrities. He’s been interviewed in the media numerous times including by a 2-time Emmy-Award Winning Television Producer (who once worked for Oprah), TV interviews on Global News BC1, CTV, City TV’s The Marc & Mandy Show, The Local Connection, The Creating Mental Wealth TV Show, features in Amazon FireTV and Roku channel, as well as a host of radio and podcast interviews such as Sirius XM, and many more. In addition to transforming lives through Grigore Counselling & Associates, Robert is a board member of two non-profit organizations in the mental health space, and supports several charitable organizations.
Every month MWM will host a guest speaker as part of your monthly membership. These informative, inspiring and interactive events are MEMBERS ONLY and require registration.
Our Men WORTH Meetingfellowship members are:
Business owners, executives, entrepreneurs, professionals, community leaders, and professionals in entertainment, music and sport.
The premise is simple.
- A monthly get together on-line in a social setting where you can engage in conversation about ideas, with other men in the community who share common ground, similar responsibilities, but not always the same viewpoints.
- To enjoy facilitated discussion about most everything from business, activities, finance, personal or professional interests and even current affairs – locally or globally.
- To add value to other men with perspective, knowledge, community, network and support.
- To build trust in a group of men who will have your back, look out for your best interests and respect your confidentiality.
What MWM is not:
- This is not a self-help or support group – although there will be plenty of support for anyone who needs it.
- This is not a confessional of traumas or challenges – although it is a space that it is welcome and encouraged if you need to share.
- This is not a mastermind group – although you’ll likely come away with some great ideas and contacts from time to time that will help you personally or professionally
- This is not book club – although reading is encouraged and sharing what you’ve read is too.
Men WORTH Meeting will consist of:
1. One group online meeting per month (every second Tuesday 3:00pm to 4:30pm PST)
2. One master Man WORTH Meeting session per month with a guest speaker. (This will open to our North America wide online-only members as well.)
3. Future hosted activities and events
4. Mentorship opportunities - coming fall 2023
5. Annual Leader Transformation Retreat
Our Global MWM group will consist of a maximum of 120 members.
Your membership investment is only $25/month USD ($32.50 CAD approx.)
Once you RSVP here, please be sure to pay here:
When we invest and commit, we attend. You have the option to commit to three months or one year. This small investment in MWM is "skin-in-the-game" and demonstrates your willingness to step up alongside other male leaders.
The investment covers administration and operating the monthly sessions, future activities, events and the annual retreat will require additional investment accordingly.
Your ticket gives you access to our exclusive, March 28th ManWORTHMeeting guest speaker event PLUS, you can join us at April's MenWORTHMeeting monthly members group session for FREE to see if this important men's business and social network is right for you.